- Who is in charge of processing your data
- What are the purposes for collecting the data we request from you
- What is the legitimacy for its processing
- How long we store it for
- What other recipients we share your data with
- PERSON IN CHARGE: see data in heading.
- PURPOSES, LEGITIMACY AND STORAGE of the data processed sent through:
- Contact form
Purpose: Provide you with a means to communicate with us and answer your requests for information, as well as sending you information about our products, services and activities, including electronically (email, SMS, WhatsApp), if you accept so by ticking the corresponding box.
Legitimacy: The user’s consent is given when requesting information through our contact form and when ticking the box accepting to receive information.
Storage: Starts once the request has been resolved through our form or answered by email, as long as no other new data has been created for processing and, in those cases where you have accepted to receive commercial information, until you request the withdrawal of said data.
- Sending emails
Purpose: Answer your requests for information as well as all other enquiries and questions. If we receive your CV, your personal and curricular data may be added to our databases in order to be included in our present and future selection processes.
Legitimacy: The User’s consent is provided when requesting information via email and when sending his/her data and CV to participate in our selection processes.
Storage: Once the enquiry has been answered by email and as long as no other new data has been created for processing. When receiving a CV, your data may be stored for up to a year for future selection processes.
Your duty to provide us with your personal data and the consequences of not doing so
In order to provide us with personal data, the User must be at least 14 years of age or, where appropriate, possess sufficient legal capacity to hire services.
The personal data requested are needed to manage your requests, register you as a User and/or provide you with the services you may hire, thus, if you do not provide us with said data, we won’t be able to properly assist you nor provide you with the service you requested.
In any case, we reserve the right to decide on the inclusion of your personal data and other information to our databases.
- RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
Your data is confidential and will not be shared with third parties, except when legally required.
- RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Any person can withdraw their consent at any time when it has been granted to process their personal data. In no case does the withdrawal of this consent affect the subscription contract’s execution or any of the relationships previously established.
In addition you can exercise the following rights:
- Request access or rectification of your personal data if inaccurate
- Request their erasure when, among other reasons, they are no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected
- Request the limitation of their processing in certain circumstances
- Request the objection to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for by the regulations
- Other rights included in the applicable regulations
Where and how can you exercise your rights: By contacting by post or email the person in charge of your data (indicated in Section A), stating as object the reference “Personal Data”, and specifying the right you wish to exercise and with regards to which personal data.
In the event of any disagreement with the company regarding the processing of your data, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
With the aim of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we hereby inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided, and prevent its alteration, loss and unauthorised access or processing.
- UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
It is important that you always inform us of any modifications to your personal data in order to keep it up to date, otherwise we do not take responsibility for its authenticity.